Thursday, July 7, 2011

Too Many Cooks ?

They say that too many cooks spoil the broth but today I've appreciated the input of several techie "cooks" who have helped me make this blog look the way I want it to.  The version Jenn started me off with was great and I cut my teeth on it.  Then Kate helped me change the background and we thought we were done.  But some unexpected glitches got Garry involved and he ended up having to recreate most of it.

Again, it's no credit to me that it looks so nice.  This particular background that Garry applied feels very personal because it's a view I get from one of my house windows every day.  I love forests and I love living in the forest.  Check out this new background and you''ll see why.

And now, a big apology to those of you who have put up with all my changes today and my email requests to change the blog address in your bookmarks.  I'm so fortunate to have patient readers like you and I will do my best not to mess things up again.  I have learned a lot today and hopefully things will run more smoothly again, here at the end of my country mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment